Website Design in Rochester, NY
Creating quality websites and providing remarkable service is a hallmark of a quality website design service. In order to find the web company that best fits your goals they're a few things to consider;
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they a part time business or are they full time?
- Do they provide an online portfolio for you to review their previous work?
- Do they provide several means of contacting them? Email, Address, Phone number?
- Is their personality one which you can get along with for years to come?
- Will they provide professional references upon request?
- Are their services geared to the size and scope of your organization?
- Do they return calls and emails in a reasonable time frame?
- Do they "Talk Tech' to impress or intimidate you or do they take special effort to communicate in ideas you can understand?
- Do they provide a time frame for completion and agree to it in writing?
- If something should happen to them or their business is your site able to be easily taken care of by another company?
- Do they backup your site on a regular basis as insurance for mechanical or malicious events?
- Do they provide a complete service (hosting, domain names, maintenance, support, etc) or will you be responsible for certain aspects of your websites existence?
- Are they the most expensive, the least expensive, somewhere in the middle? Why?
- Do you feel you can trust them?
Your next website is sure to be very important to you and requires due diligence as a responsible consumer. I hope this guide is helpful to you in your search for your next web designer. Should you have questions beyond those noted above, feel free to email us and we will do our best to answer them for you.